My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Monday, March 20, 2006

Keeping me company

This is Akria, he is our Master...and would tell you so if you asked him! This is how he keeps me company in My Creative Mind....It took him a while to get used to his perch...but now this is where you can find him if he is in the house and not bugging us.
As soon as I get on the laptop this is where you will find him. He gets up here and will not budge! If there is an animation on the computer, or if my blog is open and the crawl is showing at the bottom he will bat at the screen...good thing he is de-clawed. So...now you have met the Master. (BTW, Akria means King...and yes, he knows it!)

6 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Patti said...

He is a beauty, that's for sure. Must be hard to keep up your blog however! I guess you have to sneak in your computer time when he is sleeping.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 7:54:00 PM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

Haha -- hard to type that way! But as an animal lover, I know we just have to make room for the furbabies!! Mine are 65 and 80 pounds, though!
Jeanne :)

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 8:09:00 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

LOL...too cute!
hugs
lauire

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:22:00 AM, Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter said...

*LOL* I love the pic with the cat in your lap...my cats are much the same, any time I sit at the computer, up they come!

bonnie

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Oh Gosh that sounds so familiar! Rhapsody used to bat at the Target dog when he crawled across the screen - she even looked around the back of the lap top when he left the screen!

& the sleeping kitty picture was too precious for words!

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:58:00 PM, Blogger Granny said...

I've been standing at the sewing table while using the laptop just to keep the dog from getting betweenme and the computer.

What do you have your laptop sitting on? I bought a chill pad but haven't used it. Is that what you're using?

Judy L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home