My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Monday, February 27, 2006

Moving into March

What was I thinking? About halfway through February I had only one goal left on my list....thinking I had plenty of time, I added a couple of goals...well wouldn't you know it...I did not get my revised goals completed. Oh well...they were my personal goals and it doesn't affect anyone but me. I did however get 2 quilts done that were not on my original February goals. 2 not finished, 2 unexpected finished....So, I am going to call it even and move on without regrets.

Now...what will March hold? What goals do I have for the upcoming month? A better question would be what quilty goals do I have for the upcoming month? Tomorrow is March 1st, it is also day one of demolition and rebuilding. We are suppose to be able to get back into the kitchen on Friday night to paint and do whatever we need to do before they return on Monday to set the cabinets and etc which they anticipate taking until the end of the week...Ok, well that is just the first 10 days or so of the month. No big deal...still have about 3 wks of the month left. I should be able to get something quilty done next month.

2006 March Quilty Goals
Finish Garden Pinwheels
Finish Friendship Swap Quilt
Complete top of Countryside Cottage
Piece 9 blocks of Mystic Blues
Not much but it is all I am going to commit myself to when I am also re-doing our bedroom in March as well as putting our kitchen back together. I think my plate is full!
Congrats to all who accomplished all or part of their February goals!
Stitch by stitch....

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

Keeping you in my thoughts, Pam!
Our kitchen and master bath absolutely desparately need to be updated, if for nothing more than to sell the house and retire. But my older son is back home temporarily, commandeering two bedrooms, a bathroom and the garage with his stuff ... so I can't bear to think of creating more chaos here until he leaves. Watch: as soon as he's gone, the other one will move back home.
Jeanne :) - whose nest wasn't as empty as she thought it was

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Patti said...

Hang in there with the remodeling - it will eventually be done and you will love it. Substituting two quilting goals for two other goals works for me. The important thing is you are getting things done. I think your goal list is very ambitious! Well done!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Pam, Linda J. mentioned your blog to me, so I dropped by to see what you are up to..*VBS* I've been here before, I'm sure, I remember the telephone card..LOL, but must not have bookmarked it.

Your February accomplishments are amazing! And March looks ambitious..wow! I understand you sent the baseline crawl to Linda,LOL, I noticed it right away..really clever! I like the UFo's out you go...only all of mine didn't go...gotta keep working!

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

you did awesome girlfriend! and I think your March goals are wonderful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home