My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Sunday, January 28, 2007


Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Momma,
Happy Birthday to you.


Today is my beautiful mothers 80th birthday...WOW!

Yesterday my sister and BIL arrived and the 5 of us celebrated Momma's bday with a silly string greeting (I keep telling you she is going to get kicked out of there~~silly string was my sisters idea!!) which was hilarious as the 4 of us walked in her room, each of us with a can of silly string and covered her with the slimmy stuff in a variety of colors....It was hilarious...and she loved the surprise, of course she was sleeping when we arrived, therefore she was really really caught off guard!

Today, after worship, Ed and I will take dinner up to her as we do each Sunday. I asked her yesterday what she wanted for her very special 80th bday dinner...which is always an interesting conversation since she always answers "no" to any question you ask her...and finally she was able express that what she really wanted was a PBJ sandwich. Not sure that is what she will get but it is what she indicated she wanted. Ed is thinking Chinese....I am thinking clam chowder....we shall see.

Happy Birthday Momma...I love you so much.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:16:00 AM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Wish your mom a Happy Birthday from me. The silly string is so funny!

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Sweet P said...

A PBJ sandwich sounds yummy. When we got married we went on a two-week honeymoon. Counting the few days before the wedding and diring the honeymoon we so much gourmet and restaurant food that when we got home late on Saturday night I had to have a PBJ sandwich and Pringles.

Happy Birthday Mom!

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 6:06:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

how much fun that would have been to see in person-silly string everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home