My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Monday, January 22, 2007

Yes, you read that right!

LOL My email box has been loaded with "Are you sure it was $40/day?" "I've NEVER heard of machine rental so low."

Yes, we paid $40 for one day (Saturday) of quilting machine use. We arrive as the shop was opening and left at 4 p.m. We could have stayed for another hour but that isn't hardly enough time to get a quilt pinned on, quilted and removed~and besides, it is over an hours drive home and we didn't want to drive past sunset.

We paid $45 for Friday, which included the orientation and supplies and were allowed to use the machine through the rest of the day until she closed.

I know that seems impossible...and I would be in a bit of disbelief as well, but since I was the one paying the bill...well, I do know what I paid. LOL.

I also bought a new little something over the wknd but it hasn't been delivered...I'll post a picture as soon as it arrives~~~I think I will just leave it at that for now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:51:00 AM, Blogger Sweet P said...

The owner must love to have others be able to quilt their own quilts. She is an exceptional lady.

 
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:37:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

oh teasing us again. So glad you have come up with such a bargin rate-I wish I lived closer to take advantage of that myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home