My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ok, I'll play along....

You Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.

Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
I took this test three times, came up with three different answers of who I am...I guess I will remain a mystery to myself as well as others. As for the politician...don't vote for me...I'm not the one for the job!

I had a plan for the weekend~really, I did!!...actually, I had lots of plans for the weekend...I even had 5 days off to get those things done...and did I get any of it done? Nope, not really....Did I have a great wknd anyway? Yep!! Rex, Katie, Gpa and I had a great time...mostly being slugs but we were together and had great conversation and laughed a lot...the best way to spend a wknd, wouldn't you agree?

The house is back to normal...which is almost too quiet. I got up at 5 a.m., and have enjoyed ME time even if I could have stayed in bed longer. The NYSE is closed, so my office is closed as well.

We continue to have icy roads and due to that fact I have not seen my mother for a few days, today I am going in to town alone and will spend as much time with her as possible. We both are in need of a manicure so hopefully she will be agreeable and I can cross that off my list. I will also need to do some errands while in town.

I think I have come up with a solution in regards to Gramma's Aprons and the outside border...I am going to do some marking and see where it all comes out, it won't be like I first planned, but as you have already heard about me "You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules." and if the marking doesn't pan out, well...you have also heard this about me... "You use lots of colorful language and expressions."

And in regards to Mr. King...thank you.
My world is a better place because you took a stand for what you belived in.
Thank you, Mr. King.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 15, 2007 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Fiona said...

Thanks for the link to Martin Luther King's speech, never fails to inspire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home