My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bug 1 Pam 0 The bug won!

The Things I Learned From a Bug Today

  • When you find a bug in your car and flick it out the window it will fly back in the sunroof
  • Swatting at the bug while driving will make you drive like you have been drinking
  • Stopping the car on the side of the road to remove the bug from your car will only send the bug into hiding
  • While stopped on the side of the road several people will stop to ask if you need help
  • If you are honest about why you are stopped you will look like a sissy, which you will hate yourself for, thank the good samaritans and send them on their way.
  • If you get back in the car without getting rid of the bug, he will return
  • When he returns he will drop from the sunroof and land on your steering wheel
  • DON'T SWAT AT THE BUG>>>you don't want to get pulled over for drinking and driving
  • When you flick the bug off the steering wheel...the bug will still be in your car and he will still be alive ~ he knows he is winning this game
  • Since you did not rid your car of the bug you will think he is crawling on you
  • It will make you itch
  • ....all over
  • ...at the same time
  • ...non stop
  • When you stop to pick up lunch for your mom the bug will be no where in sight, you will know that the bug is laughing at you, this is not fun!
  • As soon as you get back in the car the bug will land on your hand, this will freak you out...
  • You will flick your hand and once again the bug will go into hiding
  • You will be strong and continue on your journey
  • When the bug comes out as you round a corner...remember this is the best time to maintain control of the vehicle and begin chanting "You are just a bug and you can't hurt me"
  • You neglect to chant what your heart really feels "You can't hurt me but you can startle me over and over again"
  • When the bug flys off your hand and lands on the door near a window remember it is best to have the window down before flicking the bug once again OUT the window
  • This is best done when the window is OPEN
  • When you arrive at your destination, the bug will still be laughing, he will not pay for his free ride but will instead fly out the window and be a happy bug...
  • You on the other hand will sit there and be amazed that a little half inch bug can hold you hostage for 25 miles and 45 minutes ~ and make you wish you HAD been drinking!

15 Comments:

At Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Tazzie said...

Ohhh my Pam, you had me laughing out loud, though I'm sure it was nothing like funny at the time!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 5:19:00 AM, Blogger Joyce said...

That was one smart bug! At least he (or more probably, she) got where it wanted to go.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 5:41:00 AM, Blogger Patti said...

Thanks so much for the chuckle this morning. At least he won't be there the next time you get in the car!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 7:01:00 AM, Blogger Kim West said...

so true - but I was laughing and even had to read this to my husband.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 8:27:00 AM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

lol, been there done that.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 8:28:00 AM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

LOL! Hilarious! When I started reading this post, I was just hoping it was NOT a BEE! M~

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 1:47:00 PM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Too too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 2:42:00 PM, Blogger Shelina said...

LOL this sounds like something that would happen to me.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 7:55:00 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

I had a bee one time doing much the same thing to me---poor Pam!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 8:23:00 PM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

Hi Pam

I'm still cleaning and weeding, and I'd be glad to send you some backing yardage, too, like I sent to Cher. Let me know if you're interested.

Jeanne

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 11:29:00 PM, Blogger ForestJane said...

Thanks for the laugh!

At home, when I see a bug all I have to do is call, "Kitty, Kitty, Kitty... " and they get some exercise, and the bug gets gone. (Although I try not to look at any spare legs or antennae hanging from the cat's whiskers.)

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Well, at least he wasn't a great big June Bug that flew into your hair, had a fit, and got himself royally stuck. Ugh - I don't like June Bugs for that very good reason. But, a bug is a bug is a bug, June Bug or not, and I can imagine that it was a big distraction for you. Drive safe!

Cheers!

Evelyn

 
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:43:00 AM, Blogger Granny said...

That is too funny!

Judy L.

 
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Would you consider him a Love Bug?

 
At Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

LOL! I can so clearly see this in my mind having had "bug issues" while driving before. Glad you made it safely to your destination and the bug decided against making the return trip with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home