My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Thursday, July 06, 2006

That is WAAAAAY too much credit!!!!

The Pirate Cake pictures in my last post are NOT cakes that we have made, they are from the Family Fun website, where we find all kinds of fun cake patterns for the kids' birthdays and other celebrations. We are creating our own versions on Saturday morning (party at 4:30 p.m.), and yes I will post pictures next week at some point.

LJ, you hit the nail on the head, it is a pirate party for Tristan, he has been nutzo about pirates and totally went gaga in Disneyland at the gift shop that featured Pirates of the Caribbean!!! The down side was that ride was shut down while we were there...oh well...

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006 4:24:00 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for the confession - I was in total awe about your cake decorating abilities.

(I once knew a woman who could decorate cakes beautifully free hand... it was so neat to watch, yet so aggravating when I tried!)

I am sure yours will be great! You've got great inspiration and a treasure chest full of goodies!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 6:26:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

it will be fun to see your versions of these cakes...:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home