My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Friday, June 30, 2006

Progress, Small but Noticable

Last night I managed to quilt around the stars on my 1999 Friendship Stars quilt, not much progress, but I can now say I did sew in the month of June-yeehaw!!! I still need to quilt the borders then finish with binding and label.

The blocks for this quilt are from a swap I did with a group of ladies from a list I was on all those years ago. As I stitched around each star I remembered ladies whom I am no longer in contact with and laughed at some fun times years ago. I had totally planned for this to be a WTIL donation, and I think it will be...but once done I will hang it in the livingroom to enjoy just a bit longer before passing it on.

Picture will be posted after binding and label are complete.

4 Comments:

At Friday, June 30, 2006 6:51:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

hurray for you! I have yet to put my blocks together...maybe a July goal? maybe not! looking forward to seeing the final quilt Pam.

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

A few minutes of sewing here and there will eventually add up. Congratulations on getting June sewing time in, even if it was at the last minute!

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I'm glad June didn't get by you without a few stitches! WHEW!
Hugs
Laurie

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 4:01:00 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

WTG!! Glad to hear that you were able to warm up a chair in that Creative Mind room.

I think that my bunch of blocks are on July goals. Well, I started it once and set it aside again. Just not a big priority as long as I have quilts stacked up to quilt and a round robin due.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home