My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Sunday, June 11, 2006

What an incredibly lazy day!

Yesterday we worked in the yard all day, I fell asleep at 9 p.m.!!! This morning I got up early to prepare for church and the days events. Hubby woke at 6:30 poured his first cup of coffee, drank half of it and said he was too tired to do anything! So back to bed he went, I switched gears and did some housework and then headed into town to see my mother.

Momma wasn't feeling too well either so I only stayed long enough to talk with the nurse and see to a few things that I felt needed dealt with NOW not later! UGH Parenting the parent, not for the faint of heart!

Ran to Wally World and took care of a few things there, then headed home - - on Sunday I am NEVER home from seeing my mother until 3-4 in the afternoon....today I was home by 1:30, a whole day to do what I wanted. Hubby was working in the yard, getting the stepping stones set in the courtyard, thank you dear! So, I decided I would lay down for a quick nap but did not wake up until 4:30...my day was shot! My "TO DO" list for this wknd still has more to be done than what was accomplished but I am not going to let it bother me, there is always tomorrow, right?

Here are a few more pics from our trip:

This is one of my favorite vacation pictures, KatieBug and Gpa. She would walk beside Grampa, holding on to his hand. Two peas in a pod those two are. A couple of times she managed to wiggle her way up onto his lap and get a free ride.


While waiting to get on Splash Moutain, Niles decided to check this little tree house to see if any of his relatives were home. No one answered the door so we can only assume they were off on adventures of thier own. Niles enjoyed his ride on Splash Mountain, Rex held on to him real tight.

Blessings in my life:

Caring grandchildren who think of others first

A nursing staff who do not think like administrative staff

Our Koi who are getting friendlier and showing off their colors

Beautiful blooming waterlilies ,heavy many unopened blossoms

Waking from an afternoon nap to the sounds of:

*Praise and Worship music

*Children playing

*Birds singing

*Neighbors visiting across the fence


3 Comments:

At Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

hope that nap does not interfere with your getting enough sleep tonight, Pam. I think your body--and Ed's too--was trying to tell you something.

Wondered how Niles behaved himself on the trip--that little scamp!

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 5:46:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

a lazy day sounds like what you both needed...glad to have you back home Pam

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Hanne said...

And a lovely day were had by all, by the looks of it :-) Thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home