My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Whatever!

I am not sure what happened but my header has been playing a disappearing act, here today, gone tomorrrow and back again. SO....I re-loaded the graphic but now it will NOT center! Tonight, I don't care...for now IIWII...

Update on Ed: his shoulder is killing him...I feel so bad, but there is nothing I can do. He had an MRI earlier this wk, results will not be made known until after we are back from vacation. Doc did shoot him full of cortisone so let's hope that will give him some comfort. He does take pain meds each day for his legs adn the Doc told him he can take a dose every 12 hrs rather than every 24, that should help him sleep while we are gone.

I now have my granddaughters birth certificate and state issued ID card. Ck that off my list! OK, now I can get her in and OUT of Mexico...her daddy will be happy about that...sheesh...anything to keep peace in the family!

I just remembered I want to take my GFG with me....gotta dig that out, better do it before I forget again.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:39:00 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Pam, I've stopped by once in a while, but don't usually comment. I couldn't not say tho, how wonderful that pile of quilts for the WTIL project is!! I am sooooo impressed, what a great job you group and cher's have done...again!

my hat is off to you..*S*

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:42:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

glad to hear Ed may find some more relief..sheesh, poor man! good you remembered the GFG as you will have plane flight time at least to play with it. woohoo, getting close!

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:25:00 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

poor Ed but as you said, hopefully that cortisone will kick in a give him some relief. How many days before you all blast on outta there? The kids are probably besides themselves with anticipation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home