My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cleaning up my blog....

I have a list as long as my arm of things I never seem to find time to do, so today I hope to get a few of those things crossed off my list in order to free my mind up a bit. Near the bottom of this list is "clean up MCM blog", which means...delete old drafts, "fix" the banner, blah blah blah...While deleting old drafts I ran across this post...not sure why it didn't get posted, most likely because I am just not into the meme things (I can usually find plenty to say on my own!) But I read this and decided to just post it anyway and move on...so, here you go...


The ABC's of Pam
  • Accent - American, when my grandmother was alive I would speak just like her if I was around her for more than a few minutes...hard to describe, kinda mid-western if you know what I mean.
  • Booze - Hubby's homemade Irish Cream...or a good bottle of Kahlua
  • Chore I hate most - Dusting
  • Dog/cat - Cat who thinks he is human, and since you asked....11 hermit crabs, 4 Koi and 3 gold fish
  • Essential electronics - Digital camera, laptop and cell phone - not always in that order
  • Favorite perfume - Vanilla Fields
  • Gold/silver - For years it was ONLY gold, recently some silver has worked its way into my jewelry box, including my grandmothers wedding ring that I wear as my own wedding ring all the time
  • Hometown - Portland, Oregon - Other than college (Seattle) I have always lived in Oregon
  • Insomnia - yep....its the pits!
  • Job title - BOA= Branch Office Administrator
  • Kid(s) - Two "homegrown" sons (27&25), 1 daughter-in-law(26), 1 "heart grown" son(35), 1 "heart grown" daughter(35), 1 "homegrown" granddaughter(4), 1 "homegrown" grandson(3), 2 "heart grown" grandsons(14&11), 1 "heart grown" granddaughter(9)
  • Living arrangements - Happily married to and living with hubby of 29 (almost 30!) years in our 1928 bungalow that has recently gotten a long overdue face lift both inside and out.
  • Most admirable trait - Finding a silver lining in every cloud-yes, they are out there, sometimes you gotta look harder than at other times, but you most likely will find the silver lining if you try.
  • Number of countries visited - 3 - USA, Canada, Mexico
  • Overnight hospital stays - I can think of 12 off the top of my head, but let's just say I've had my share and a few other peoples share as well.
  • Phobias - heights...and falling, I have nightmares about falling from roof tops, windows, ferriswheels....and usually wake up in a cold sweat
  • Quote - "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." and If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” and If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.Gotta love Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh
  • Religion - I prefer "Relationship" - Believer and follower of Jesus Christ
  • Siblings - 3 older brothers, 1 older sister....yes, I am the baby of a family of 5
  • Time you usually wake - 5:15 am even on the weekends when I don't have to be at the office by 7:30 am
  • Unusual talent/gift - Compassion, it is surprising (and sad) how many struggle with this
  • Vegetable I refuse to eat - cooked spinach~~~bleck!!!!
  • Worst habit - Starting but not finishing a project....can you say UFO???
  • X-rays - Please See: "Over night hospital stays" LOL
  • Yummy foods I make - we can a lot of our food: sweet hot mustard, salsa, hot pepper jelly, apple butter, various fruits and vegetables, turkey soup, tuna...etc...nuthin' better than knowing you have a well stocked pantry, full of yummy home canned foods to share with family and friends all year long.
  • Zodiac - Aquarius

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home