My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pay it Forward

I have resisted this for a while, not enough time in my days to get involved with anything new. Have sworn off swaps. This is a bit different and I am liking what I am reading about it so when I read it on Cathi's blog this morning I decided to jump in and play along. So, here are the rules...simple enough.

I am participating in a "swap" that Cathi mentioned and that is making its rounds amidst the blogosphere. The first five people that say they are interested in a little handmade sewing/quilty gift from Oregon, USA will receive one from me and the only stipulation is that they have to promise to do the same thing to other folks on their blog to spread the love, lol!! Anyone interested in joining along? This will be fun!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:53:00 PM, Blogger Susan said...

If I hadn't already joined on my CQ blog, I'd do it. I hope you have a lot of fun with this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home