My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sad me

I just discovered that my Sage is not updating some blogs!!! I wondered why some who blog daily had not blogged in a while. Seemed like too many were taking a blogcation all at once. Then I discovered that I have missed several posts on many blogs...ugh! So, now I will have to go back and read to catch up (translated: in order to get caught up ASAP I will ck pics and post titles). No sure what happened, but maybe I need to reinstall Sage and see if that helps.

This morning I tried to comment on a couple of different blogs, some comments posted, others would not transmit...looks like I will need to do another "Ring Around The Rosie" post to get caught up, but right now I need to get dressed and ready for church, take supper to momma, watch the final Little League World Series, show her the wallhanging/lapquilt, do some in town shopping and head home to do something (paybills??? nah, peel garlic is more like it!)

Blessings:
Pancakes with homemade blackberry syrup
Dishwasher
Bonnie's "through the alphabet" gratitudes
Hot August nights when we leave the house open all night
and
A safe neighborhood where that is possible

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Looks like you might have a double. I thought you might be further along with the garlic but it was 'maters instead. Let us know what your mom thought of her wall-lap quilt. Not another one like in the care facility, for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home