My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Christmas!!

I am so enjoying seeing everyone's Christmas related projects. Makes me want to dig out a holiday UFO or two of my own. I keep looking back at Bonnie's tree. That is so so so fun!!! I am thinking I will try to do one free hand.

Christmas...it really is just around the corner, I need to get busy on Christmas eve jammies for our oldest sons' family. It is a tradition for me to make them all matching jammie pants and send matching turtle necks. My son is good natured, 2 years ago the print was snowman faces, and yes he wore them!!! This year the print is walruses. Santa's, trees, plaid....each year it is different.

Update on Wonky Wallhangings: Both of my current projects are quilted and the binding has been sewn on by machine, I will take them with me to the care facility to finish the handwork while I visit with momma. As soon as the mystery wonky wallhanging has been delivered to its new home I will post a picture of it as well, don't want to give the surprise away!!!

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:52:00 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

What pattern do you use for the PJ bottoms?

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:54:00 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Sounds like fun... Can wait to see some pictures.
Melanie

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:15:00 AM, Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Oh yes! Christmas will be here before we know it! Good plan to get a head start now on the PJ's.

Cheers!

Evelyn

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:26:00 AM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

I agree with you that Christmas is just around the corner...........however, I don't want to think about it just yet.........that will mean the end of these sunny, warm days we have been enjoying this summer. How sad!

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Gail said...

What a fun idea-Christmas jammies! I'll have to give that some thought.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

I guess I better get that little piece of mine basted because you are apt to ask me if I'm quilting it yet, LOL.

WTG on your wonky wallhangings--3 completions--well, 4 counting Niles TAW??

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

And speaking of Christmas being just around the corner - I decided that September is the month I will work on Christmas projects. At least that is my intention. You can check up on me and I will check up on you!

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:59:00 PM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

yup, Christams is coming.... time to work on all those projects so I can spend Christmas eve in a panick trying to finish them all...

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:23:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

hurray for these finishes of yours Pam-and you are certainly right-Christmas will be here before we know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home