My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Their On Their Way!

Niles and Nancy have set out to attend a quilt retreat in Tennessee! Oh how I wish it were me and not Niles, but from the sounds of things there would not have been space for me! I can only imagine that both Nancy and Niles will be riding on the roof of the car! Hang on Niles, I think you are in for the ride of your life!

Enjoy your trip, and send lots of pictures back home. And Niles, remember....you need to be on your best behavior so that others will invite you to visit them as well.

Thanks Nancy, I know he has already given you a hard time, but maybe things will be better from here on out!

You can keep track this trip for Niles at Nancy Quilts.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Cher said...

ah, the adventures of Niles begins! Can't wait to read all about what he does...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home