My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Friday, April 07, 2006

Norm and Niles, Long Lost Cousins!


Peggy, over at Hidden Haven Homestead, has sent her little guy, Norman, on an adventure of a life time. We so badly wanted him to join us on our trip to Disneyland and to help us on our trip into Mexico where we will be delivering quilts to an orphanage. We were so sad to hear that Norm is booked solid until September. Currently, he is on his way to Texas now that he has finished his vacation travels with Judy (at Sunshine Quilts). Wanda (at The Bee Hive) and her family will soon be sharing news of his adventures on her blog just like Judy did on hers.

Peggy and I have been talking and it was decided that Niles, Norman's long lost cousin, shouldn't miss out on any of the fun, so...Niles Zaccheaus (a wee little man) will be allowed to venture out and begin his own summer vacation travels.

We are hoping that Niles will make it back home by September when Norman is expected to visit us on the Oregon coast. After that, who knows where Norman and Niles will show up? But you can follow their adventures by visiting Peggy and stopping by here.

If you would like to host Niles, (he eats very little, is polite, and cleans up after himself) please contact me and I will add you to his itinerary. He loves meeting new people and is thrilled that we are allowing him to finally get out of town for a while.

Thanks again Peggy for encouraging us to send Niles out on his own for a while!

6 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006 5:41:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Pam
I just found out today that my daughter will be moving from CA back to the east coast and she's asked me to fly out and drive back to VA with her. I don't have dates yet, (the middle of May??)but if Niles is available, we'd be happy to have him along!

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:09:00 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

put me down for a visit with Niles anytime. He can help milk the goat and feed the chickens. *grin*

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

Ha -- I haven't thought about that song since I was a little girl in Sunday School!
Jeanne :)

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

If Niles is available and can be in Texas by no later than Monday 4/17 I'd be happy to take him on quilt retreat with me to Tennessee. That is if you think Niles can handle a bunch of crazy quilters. :-)

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

So glad the long lost cousin was "found" Wish I were taking a trip to host him, but am planning on staying close to home... If he'd be interested in just visiting, I'd be more than happy to provide him space in my home and a "tour" of my sewing room and that of friends in teh city....

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:55:00 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

I think Niles will be coming to the farm! Maybe he can hoe weeds, pick rocks, fertilize, drive tractor, change water? Who knows...there is enough around here for an Army!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home