Thursday, May 24, 2007
- Name: Pam
- Location: Southern Coast, Oregon
- Are you watching us Mr. McPherson?
- Hot Syrup and Strawberry Lemonade
- If you look real close...
- I hate dirt, and other things to smile about
- Working and Playing
- Odds and Ends
- Because he loves me....
- I'm fine
- My Beautiful Mother
- Picture Show, Life in the Pam Lane
My passion is creating quilts for family and friends, but especially to give to children who have next to nothing to call their own. Most of the quilts I create are given to children in orphanages in Mexico, through Wrap Them in Love and AMOR Ministries. My Creative Mind Blog will be used as a photo journal to document the quilts I create...with a photo or two of the silly cat who owns us thrown in here and there. I love all the roles of my life: Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt and of course Grandma to the 5 most beautiful grandchildren in the world. I love laughter and spending time with my family. God gave me a talent and I am doing the best I can to not waste it.