My Creative Mind

My Creative Mind

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blooming 9 Patch

This quilt was started in 2003 after watching Cher work on her's. I did the top right away but then did not have it quilted simply because I wasn't sure how I wanted it done. Last month I decided I have way too many tops and way too many UFO's and now I am on a mission to get as many done and crossed off my list in 2006.


I am happy to say this is done and is crossed off my list...happy happy me!!!

Close ups of the quilting, I chose varigated thread and am very pleased with how this turned out.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Cher said...

no,no I already put in dibs on that blooming 9 patch! I love how it turned out and think the quilting is great too

 
At Monday, February 06, 2006 9:02:00 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I like the Blooming 9 Patch pattern - your version is very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home